Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Welcome to the New Reality

It might come as a surprise, but this is not my first go around on the blog scene, simply the most recent incarnation. If you want to see what has me musing, check out the Radio Userland site where the first musings from the back room were heard.

I tend to comment on things political, banal, or so far from the reality of the day that if I do not comment on them, I would either end up yelling loudly or banging my head against the wall. As you will learn, the stupidity of government (especially the current administration), lack of intelligence in Homeland Security, an organization that needs to be taken with a lot of salt (and tequila) and the religious rantings of people that feel that faith is more important than logic and proof tend to draw my fire more than anything else. I occasionally comment on the absurdity of the current state of music and the RIAA's continuing desire to squash anything that might be a stimulus for it. I am a technophobe at heart, but live on the bleeding edge of technology, so I comment frequently, not on what is new, but more on why we need it (or more often do not need it).
So, sit back, relax and let me expound. Oh, and if you disagree with what I am saying, you had better be prepared to back it up with documented facts and a rational arguments. I may not agree, but if you can back your position, you get points. Otherwise, you have no voice and should return to the rock you crawled out from under. Now that the rules of the game are in play, let us explore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home