Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Social Media, take two - Facebook has issues

IDG News Service - Facebook confirmed Monday what some users have been noticing for the past few days: Its site is having problems. (Computerworld)

I thought this made an ironic follow up to my post on September 9, 2009. You will note that this article is dated the 21st of September and that Facebook indicates they have only began experiencing the issues that caused me to throw in the towel "this morning" (the 21st.).

Clearly, this makes me wonder if the owners of Facebook are doing any site monitoring at all. The problems I have experience are identical to those that they claim are being experienced, yet have impacted me, in an escalating fashion for more than three months.

Facebook may have some "fun and important challenges" and I wish them all the best. If they want to start with basic performance before added more gee whiz factors, I would suggest that would be their best course of action.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home