Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wild Speculation? Who does he think he's kidding?

Bush: Iran reports "wild speculation" By Matt Spetalnick Mon Apr 10, 2:41 PM ET WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President George W. Bush said on Monday that force is not necessarily required to thwart Tehran's nuclear ambitions and dismissed reports of plans for military strikes on Iran as "wild speculation." [Yahoo News]

You will pardon me for saying this but everyone who believes the President, raise your right hand (not you Mr. Cheney, we know exactly where you stand).

Maybe I should do a Google search on the term "wild speculation" but I suspect that a similar phrase will show up as being attributed to the discussions just before the United States invaded Iraq. Oh, but wait, Iraq had weapons of mass distraction while Iran just has a nuclear program. If you want me, I will looking for my Selective Service number. I suggest you start cleaning your Kevlar and getting ready for deployment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home